Martin found time for his already announced short weekend visit, so that Saturday night and Sunday were occupied with gaming:
- 3 games of Combat Commander (naturally enough!) took us into Sunday's wee small hours and early afternoon.
- We found time for a couple of games of Settlers cards before Sunday dinner.
- Then we rounded off the session with a quick 3 bouts of Ivanhoe.
- A comfortingly short list of ingredients entailing the simplest of shopping trips.
- The easiest of cooking methods giving me the most flexibility on the night.
- All the qualities of good comfort food.
I've made up the scenario images for the games Martin and I played, so I might post again with more detail. And Badger's due round for another short weekend's gaming with the bank holiday, so there'll no doubt be more Combat Commander to report on soon enough. ;)