Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Combat Commander completist's C3i celebration

I noted a fortnight ago that I'd been picking up copies of GMT's house magazine C3i, for the sake of the Combat Commander material. What I didn't mention was that I'd delayed the order long enough for #19, featuring the first C3i Combat Commander scenario, to be sold out. So I had to have recourse to ebay. The transatlantic delivery was again prompt, and the package was waiting for me yesterday when I returned from a trip to Arbroath.

Badger's and my old goal of playing all the official Combat Commander scenarios, in order, can now be revived. We've already got 2 CC:P scenarios under our belt, so we've got another 26 scenarios to play before we can say that we've completed our mission. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like we will get one step closer to our goal sooner rather than later. Im off for a week over my birthday so a mega session can be had.
badger

"A bit political on yer ass!" said...

Good oh! I'm still up for your previous suggestions about first playing Up Front or Memoir'44, but a few more games of CC is obviously irresistible. ;)