Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Got game!

Pride before a fall?
Ros was round again yesterday, and she absolutely had to play some more Carcassonne. She paid the price for her insistence though- I won both our games thanks to my new method of not talking non-stop about the farmers' game strategy.

I have to admit that I did enjoy some good luck; eg. I finished a city in each game with my very last tile draw. But sheer dumb luck would've surely've left Ros winning at least 1 game recently, so I'm going to indulge in some hubris and rest on my laurels until next we play.

Also, it's worth adding that Ros' fondness for Carcassonne means that it's rapidly coming up on GMT's excellent Combat Commander: Europe as my most played game of 2007.

Score
2-0
Grins.

Carcassonne matches
3½-2½
Smug grins. ;)

1 comment:

gnome said...

(bows and offers congrats)